Art Of War Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AOW's Official Forums

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call of Duty 5: World at War

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[AOW] FO13FOX
Admin
Admin
[AOW] FO13FOX

Call of Duty 5: World at War Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty 5: World at War   Call of Duty 5: World at War Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:42 pm

OK

When you first play, the opening scene is a bit shocking to say the least. The lighting and textures are very good. Not perfect in any way, maybe a bit too contrasted, plays in 1080p. Game play is smooth. You are a bit funneled as to where you can go but there are surprises around every bend. There are (so far) quite a few challenges that test snipe ability, movement and just plain holding off an onslaught.

Online play is very identical to cod4, just back in WW2. I have not experienced any lag as of yet even with over 200,000 players online. Connection to friends is easy and host migration does work for the most part. You can choose reg mode and hardcore mode and play whichever game type in reg or hardcore mode. Haven't done co-op as of yet but will post when I do. So far it isn't the most awesome game ever but it works like cod4 should have worked. Maps are beautifully done with more ins and outs than cod4 maps. Dismal european atmosphere or heavy vegetation island maps, hangars, bunkers, etc... nice assortment of large and small from the ones that I have played.

My review is not very in depth since I don't want to reveal anything like a spoiler and such.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tigergraphicsdesign.com

Call of Duty 5: World at War
Page 1 of 1