Art Of War Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AOW's Official Forums

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Motorstorm Pacific Rift

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[AOW] aceofspaids
Admin
Admin
[AOW] aceofspaids

Motorstorm Pacific Rift Empty
PostSubject: Motorstorm Pacific Rift   Motorstorm Pacific Rift Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:23 am

My friend picked this up and said I HAD to get it so I grabbed it yesterday. Since I got the original Motorstorm with my 80 gb, I already had some skillz when it came to this Cluster-Fuk of Carnage. The game is pretty sweet and the visuals have been cranked up a notch compared to the original. One thing I noticed right off the bat is how easy and fast the menu system is. In the first Motorstorm it took forever to choose a vehicle for a race. Now before you even get into a game you can choose a vehicle from all of the classes and keep it in you garage. This allows you to preselect your choice from each class making each races setup a lot faster.

The game is still challenging and I would say harder overall. Since it is set in an island setting there are a lot of things to crash into, especially on the lighter vehicles. Keeping pace with the original game the tracks all have alternate routes and there are a ton of them, most of the hidden. There are also 16 tracks versus the original's 8.

The online portion is fun and easy to get into and the new PS headset works without incident. You can send invites to friends quickly and also chat with them through the entire race if you want.

If you are a fan of the original then you should definitely add this to your collection.
Back to top Go down
[AOW] FO13FOX
Admin
Admin
[AOW] FO13FOX

Motorstorm Pacific Rift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorstorm Pacific Rift   Motorstorm Pacific Rift Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:33 am

Good review. My kid played the first one in a Toys R' Us and he might have enjoyed that one a little.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tigergraphicsdesign.com

Motorstorm Pacific Rift
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Art Of War Clan :: Game / Movie Reviews :: Game Review-
Jump to: